(Friends of Kilchuimen Academy)
- The advancement of education.
- The advancement of citizenship or community development (including rural or urban regeneration and the promotion of civic responsibility, volunteering, the voluntary sector or the effectiveness or efficiency of charities).
- The promotion of equality and diversity.
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents and members of the community.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils including fund raising activities.
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.